Skip to main content

(Source:Ministry of Labor)

  1. Filing complaints
  Details Notes
Competent authorities If any disputes related to labor contracts occur, the employee or employer may contact the Ministry of Labor or local bureau/department of labor affairs of the municipal government or the county (city) government.
Relevant websites are as follows:
Processing time Required documents This depends on the specific circumstances of each individual case. Procedures shall follow guidelines set by competent authorities of local governments, e.g., Taipei City Government:
Availability of free translation and filing of complaints Foreign youth who are involved in labor disputes may call the 1955 hotline (Chinese, English, Indonesian, Vietnamese and Thai) or file complaints with local labor competent authorities or the Ministry of Labor.  


  1. Flowchart of mediation procedures


  1. Flowchart of arbitration procedures